Coffee is something that has become a regular at almost all the occasions. Be it a private or a public setup, be it home or the winded office environment; a cup of coffee is welcome everywhere. It has been ratified by many of the health-based experts that coffee should be consumed for close to thrice or four times in a day.
It ensures good metabolism, and more importantly it keeps you awake from all of that monotonous work in your office. Worldwide, it is one of the highly consumed beverages there is, with health benefits that are nothing short than commendable.
TECHNIVORM MOCCAMASTER 741 KBT – A STUDY
If you are someone that is in love with this beauty, and don’t wait to long enough to prepare and drink; then a coffee maker is the best option for you. We would be talking about a specific product that has been released by Technivorm Moccamaster, a Dutch coffee manufacturer since 1964 that has time and again proved its worth. The Moccamaster coffee maker has also been highly reviewed and tested by the team and the customers that are avid coffee lovers.
The Technivorm Moccamaster KBT 741 is a product that has exceeded expectations by leaps and bounds and it has earned rave reviews through its many advantages. It is a 10-cup coffee making beauty that produces close to 1.25 litres of coffee directly into the thermojug, that is again made of stainless steel.
Design Perspective – The sleek and comfortable stainless steel thermojug also comes up with a dynamic sprayhead which ensures that the brew is done perfectly. The design is ergonomic and perfect to the touch, thus making it a perfect choice for home and office both. The Technivorm Coffee maker KBT 741 is a uniform choice and you shouldn’t be missing it.
Specifications – The Moccamaster Coffee machine provides you with a myriad list of specifications, and they are as follows,
- A total of 10 cups can be held and served directly without any hassles.
- The thermojug has a brewing temperature of about 92˚C – to 95˚C and it keeps your coffee warm at upto 80˚C – 85˚C that is in line with the standards set by Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA) and the Specialty Coffee Association of Europe (SCAE).
- It has also a built-in indicator depicting the level of your coffee.
- Also consists of a coffee boiling element with dual safety guard.
- Optimum brew time would be 5-6 minutes.
- It has a filter holder with hand operated dripstop, and an automated start/stop switch, just in case the jug is missing.
FUNCTIONALITY AND WARRANTY
The Moccamaster 741 KBT is positively refreshing since it provides an end-to-end functionality, and it also comes with a five-year warranty as well.
A design that goes well with the product, and with its specifications that would literally stave other brands away, the KBT 741 is a true stroke of genius. It is everything that the company promised and so much more than that.
The Technivorm Moccamaster sale is live on Amazon you can check it out here.